Sutherland & Associates is a unique business. We are a team with incredible, real world experience. We are passionate about our professionalism and our desire to help our clients be their best, whatever that may be.
The process all begins with listening!
Our clients are organizations (including Not-For-Profits) and/or individuals in a state of flux, which means something is not working as well as it could or should be, making life more difficult than necessary.
Examples of these situations include:
- Profitability is not what it should or could be.
- The leadership team is not completely aligned.
- The culture is not what it needs to be to operate in a strong, agile and fast-paced manner.
- There has been a shift in the market due to technology changes, new entrants, shifting customer demands and expectations.
- Change in ownership or leadership has recently occurred or soon will.
- Turnover is too high.
- Retaining and recruiting the right people for your business is difficult and timely.
- A change in an individual’s role or performance expectations is needed.
Again, it all begins with listening and a desire to do something differently.
Power of Influence Program Registration
Portable Power for the 21st Century
Molly Sutherland, Sutherland & Associates, will be conducting the one day participative program from the bestselling “Seven Secrets of Influence” program”.
Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Location: Spindletop Hall – 3414 Ironworks Pike, Lexington, KY 40511
Time: 8:30 – 5:00
Registration: $299.00 (includes your copy of the 7 Secrets of Influence book, participant workbook and complimentary lunch and breaks)